Livelihood Development Program for the Tribal (LDTP)
The tribal communities in Bangladesh are often deprived of their basic human rights. GRAMAUS has been working in its working area to ensure the rights of tribal household and meet their multidisciplinary demands. We are conducting the following activities to involve the tribal people in the mainstream development programs by improving their skill and ensuring their participation in those programs including decision making in development process.
- Form groups through organizing the tribal people.
- Provide training on different IGA and human rights.
- Provide micro credit according to their need against minimum service charges.
- Provide Primary health care service to tribal mothers and their children.
- Provide them with necessary housing loan.
- Raising awareness about different issues including their fundamental rights.
- Provide emergences relief and treatment in time of natural calamities.
- Provide assistance for ensuring and establishing tribal culture and tradition.