With a view to certify awareness among the dwellers of urban slum area about the use of safe drinking water and sanitary latrine Gramaus has been playing a vital role since December, 2009 with the cooperation of Mymensingh & Sherpur Pourashovas, financed by ADB and Technically assistance by The Public Heath Directorate
Objective of the Project
- To Develop the standard of living and approved heath of the people of the towns of Middle category.
- The specific activities of the projects:
- Community survey and site assessment
- To exchange the attained information among the leaders, users and project implementation unit.
- To select the beneficiaries
- To perform groups of beneficiaries.
- To create Consciousness among the people about preventing wastage of water and paying water tab.
- To arrange training, workshops and rallies to create awareness among the beneficiaries.
- To coordinate and take part in planning and implementation of works implemented by the project.